Reuse Trading is a young trading company in full development. To support the further growth of our company we are looking for a new colleague who, as a logistics coordinator, will handle both the operational and administrative side of the international sales orders. After a training period of several months you will independently manage your files from A to Z.
- You prepare purchase and sales contracts.
- You manage the operational process from start to finish; from placing bookings with shipping companies to final invoicing of your own dossiers.
- You are the link between all parties involved and are in daily contact with clients, overseas partners and institutions.
- You ensure the preparation and timely dispatch of all necessary documents.
- You are the contact person for the customers and guide them through the logistical process
As Logistics File Coordinator, you can count on the following benefits and compensation:
- You will be employed in PC226 and will enjoy a fair remuneration and numerous fringe benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers and hospitalization, among others.
- Attractive vacation scheme: statutory leave days supplemented by 6 ADV days per year.
- Commuting allowance.
- Possibility to join the bicycle leasing plan.
- A challenging and varied position within a young and motivated team.
- You will be working in an international, multicultural environment.
- You will be working in a fast growing company where your own initiative is appreciated.