Here is how it goes:
- Once the order is placed, one of our team members will take control of your file and update you throughout the entire process up until delivery.
- Based on the incoterm agreed on, our team will either place a booking with the shipping line or follow up with the supplier on the delivery schedule.
- Our team member will let you know when your order will be shipped and when it will arrive.
- Once shipped, expect our team to send you all necessary documentation shortly. This entails: Bill of Lading, Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Origin, Insurance Certificate, Material Safety Data Sheet and Import Waiver Forms based on the destination. Each client may have different requirements based on selling conditions and import rules.
- Each country requires different conditions, but our team is equipped with the knowledge and expertise needed for each area and we will make sure you are all set documentation-wise before arrival of your cargo.